While the housing market is rebounding, many people in ] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
Tag Archives | avoid-foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Starting Out in Probate Investing in Nashville
- How to Find a Private Money Lender in
- 3 Tips for a Winning Probate Investing Strategy in Nashville
- Buyers Lingo 101 | Nashville Real Estate | Anderson Real Estate Investments, LLC
- Buying a House | Drawbacks and Benefits of an HOA in
Hear What Others Have To Say…
Click HERE to View Cynthia’s Video Testimony “You were always there when I called and answered all the questions I had as quick as you could. I was happy the way you took care of everything for us. We were glad we had you as the person who took care of it. We don’t know if we would of liked anybody any better.”