Do you want to become a homeowner, but you have a mistake in your past or a blemish on your credit report holding you back from buying the home you dream of? We can help you buy your dream home using a rent to own agreement. Don’t wait, become a homeowner today! Many people who […]
Archive | buying-a-house RSS feed for this section
If you want to rent to own in Nashville, there are a few things you will need to include in your contract. Take a look at a few of the things we suggest you include in our post below. Always have your contract reviewed by a lawyer before signing! The most important thing is to […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Tips For Out of State Investors Looking To Buy In Nashville!
- 6 Tips For Buying A House Without Seeing It In Nashville!
- How To Buy Your Dream Home Using A Rent To Own Agreement in Nashville
- How To Buy A House Without A Mortgage In Nashville
- 5 Things To Put In You’re Contract When Buying A House Via Rent To Own in Nashville
Hear What Others Have To Say…
Click HERE to View Cynthia’s Video Testimony “You were always there when I called and answered all the questions I had as quick as you could. I was happy the way you took care of everything for us. We were glad we had you as the person who took care of it. We don’t know if we would of liked anybody any better.”